Susan V. Mayer
Just hanging out!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Congratulations Republican Party!
Because of your fear-mongering (Democrats are going to take away our guns!), this household will now be casting
TWO
votes for Obama/Biden. And one of us is a Republican.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
2011
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2010
(20)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
2009
(32)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(120)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(35)
Shrimp running on Treadmill
Today's Idiot
I want a Roomba and a cat!
The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, NYC
Congrats to Myron Rolle!
I doubt Lennon would care.
Postcardpalooza!
Susan's Preferred Videos for Today
Heck yeah!
Finally, a little common sense...
This disappoints me so much
Lil' O'Reilly
Amazing Spiderman 573
"Pregnant man" pregnant again
Obama gets the Clinton band back together
Colbert is a flippin'... flipper
Obama adviser tied to defense contractor
Cheer!
I'm just so tired of it.
Sinking island's nationals seek new home
Chef Susan Presents!
Oh, Lord
Doggie! Doggie! Doggie!
Someone's been playing with the Winnfield Wikipedi...
No wonder people thought I was "rich" when I was a...
Halloween!
Getting excited!
Wool over my eyes
Funny HaHa
Simply moving.
Congratulations!
RIP
MINK, 73, READY FOR SHOT AT HOOPS HISTORY
Boo! Supporting Obama? No treats for you
Congratulations Republican Party!
►
October
(70)
►
September
(1)
Links
Susan V. Mayer
Facebook Badge
Susan Bullard Mayer
|
Create Your Badge
No comments:
Post a Comment