I have an "active issue" on my unemployment claim, whatever that is. One of these days I'll actually be able to clear it up...IF I CAN GET A HOLD OF AN ACTUAL PERSON!!! I've gone through NCESC's maze of phone numbers. The call to the remote services center that I think is supposed to handle my issue only results in a busy signal, if not no answer at all. So I'm currently on hold with their claims center (going on 16 minutes) with the hope that I will actually speak to a person.
I'm not too excited to receive unemployment. We'd be okay without it, but I have paid into the system, so I suppose it's right that I receive for it. I'd just rather a hungry child get fed rather than I get money for bills we can pay without it.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment